Dive into the world of Carmen’s discussion tool – it’s like the virtual coffee shop where students hang out, chat about class topics, and get to know one another. It’s a super spot for sparking those lightbulb moments and having those “Oh, I get it now!” conversations. If you’re new to Carmen or just looking to shake things up in your class, the discussion tool is a fantastic place to start. Let’s get the conversation rolling!
- How do I create a group discussion in a course?
- How do I publish or unpublish a discussion as an instructor?
- How do I delay posting a discussion until a specified date in a course?
- How do I assign a graded discussion to an individual student?
- How do I assign a graded discussion to a course group?
- How do I close a discussion for comments in a course?
- How do I allow students to edit and delete their own discussion posts in a course?