Creating groups in Canvas is a great way to help your students collaborate and work together in a fun and engaging way! You can easily set up group assignments, discussions, and even group pages for them to work on. In this lesson, we will show how to divide students into groups and how to use the group homepage.
- How do I add a group set in a course?
- How do I view all groups in a course as an instructor?
- How do I edit a group set in a course?
- How do I automatically create groups in a group set?
- How do I manually create groups in a group set?
- How do I view content and student activity within a group as an instructor?
- How do I prevent students from switching groups in self sign-up groups?
- How do I allow students to create their own student groups?