Get ready to unleash your creativity with the pages tool! This versatile feature lets you build out your course in a way that suits your teaching style and the needs of your students. Whether you want to create a stunning homepage that sets the tone for your course, or individual lesson pages that guide your students through key concepts and ideas, the pages tool has got you covered. And the best part? You can customize your pages with images, videos, links, and more, to make them as engaging and informative as possible. So let’s explore the possibilities of the pages tool and see how you can use it to bring your course to life!
- How do I add course content as module items?
- How do I create a new page in a course?
- How do I edit a page in a course?
- How do I duplicate a page in a course?
- How do I delete pages in a course?
- How do I add a page to the student To-Do list as an instructor?
- How do I embed a video in a page in a course?
- How do I create a file link in a page in a course?