Are you ready to set up quizzes or exams in your course? Don’t worry if you’re new to Carmen quiz tool, we’ve got you covered! In this section, we’ll guide you through the quiz settings page and demonstrate how to add questions with ease. You can review all your preferences on the quiz summary page and even preview the quiz before your students take it. We’ll also walk you through the process of setting up quizzes, including how to create questions, assign point values, and adjust settings to meet your needs. And if you’re looking for more detailed information on quizzes, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! Just check out our webinar titled “Intro to Carmen Part 2: Assessments and Gradebook” for a deep dive into everything you need to know about using quizzes and other assessment tools in Carmen.
- What quiz types can I create in a course?
- What options can I set in a quiz?
- How do I create a quiz with individual questions?
- How do I create a quiz with a question group to randomize quiz questions?
- How do I create a question bank in a course?
- Once I publish a quiz, how do I make additional changes?